Monday, October 13

Dance My Love at CHCKL

After being away for a weekend, I'm back! and gosh I miss church so much and was totally looking forward for the weekend for this highly anticipated dance musical production - Dance, My Love.


Said to be the biggest & best production yet, it tells of the story of how 2 people from different cultures & background come together for one passion - Dance.

Not gonna elaborate more bout the very interesting storyline coz most of u have already seen it over the weekend or at least once over the 4 sessions.

The casts were all super fabulous. From the grand intro of "City Harvest" ala 20th Century Fox all the way through the relevant storyline, Dance, My Love is a MUST WATCH.


Get it on DVD only from Attributes bookstores.



*oops..sounds like a commercial*

No comments: