Monday, March 21

Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2011

Woke up on the earliest Sunday so far this year to join my blogstar friends for an outing to the annual Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta


Reached just in time before they fire up these things




 UP UP and away....


Heard that the queue for balloon rides were crazy and tix were all snapped up by 6am! 


So, all we got to see was just these few balloons.



















Oh well, just snap snap some pix here while being 'torched' by the blazing hot sun















My blogstar kaki's - Simon, Jessy, Jason, Ewin, Xiang, Florence, Me and Azrin





Then I spotted something.....

I shall call this the Putrajaya Erection



Aren't there enough observation towers already?

1 comment:

哈亞斯 said...

Bro, nice photo, you use which camera?

Didn't manage to go this year, now only looking at photos of you all and imagine as if I was there....