Saturday, November 13

Happy #EwinEE Day!

Attended a suprise birthday party planned by Yinxie for her prince charming Ewin who turns 22 today!

We were supposed to storm into Vin's at TTDI to suprise the birthday boy, but our cover was blown just moments before that.

















Good food and company coupled with fun moments with close friends at the dinner








My pro-photog buddies - Jeremy & Bryan
 These are the faces responsible for most of the brilliant pix of me on stage.











Yam Sengggggg ....not.


















 Here's SmashpOp and I toasting to the birthday boy




Pretty gals - Yinxie & Wei Wei





The long awaited picture with Ellie






 


Us colourful guys





Birthday boy and his angels





A bottle of Champagne on the house




















Family Potrait of the gang!



Here's wishing my Blogstar/Yoyo Master buddy an awesome & successful year ahead!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another hand, do click on the notebook giveaway below in support of my friend whose birthday is exactly a week away!




I support Kim Wei Wei on http://www.smashpop.net/

No comments: