Thursday, May 15

the journey begins...

The long awaited journey is finally here as Alvin has been pestering to go on a roadtrip to KB since our college days...So, here we are..At last.




As you're reading this, I'm already on my way heading towards Kota Baru, Kelantan. We started our journey `bout 6 a.m to beat the city jam and OMG! thoughts of the 7-8 hrs drive kinda freaks me out.

Besides hangin' out in KB town, we'd be goin down to Kuala Terengganu on Saturday and off to Pulau Redang.



I can almost feel the sea breeze blowing on my face now. More updates if I manage to get access to the Internet while I'm there.

Till then,
*cheerios*... =)

1 comment:

i am for who i am said...

hahahaha baldwin, now u know. What???? its take u 6 to 8 hours drive all the way from seremban to KB? walao. i had been to terenganu before and yeah almost a same distane. 8 hours drive. Drive me nuts.