Wednesday, May 7

The I Heart Revolution by Hillsong United


*takes a deep breath* ....

The I heart Revolution; With Hearts As One double cd album from Hillsong United.

*phew*..tis has gotta be THE longest album title ever..




This latest album of United features 28 live recorded songs from the band's tour around America, Africa, Europe, Asia & Africa. From Rwanda to Capetown, Buenos Aires to Mexico City, Los Angeles to Toronto, London to Budapest.. Shanghai to Sydney; this album is jam-packed with the sound of a generation across the earth singing praise and worship to our God.

I was a bit sceptical on this album initially, as the songs are quite dated due to the fact that it's been some years since the songs were released which has somehow turned into the 'resident tunes' in churches all over. But upon checking out this album in my jamming studio a.k.a my room, the live recorded stuff are so good that it got me to power up my synthesizer and jam along to the tunes.

A couple of minutes into this album and it dawned upon me that it's not about UNITED or even the songs, but it's about the heart cry of a generation consumed with their Maker which truly is the essence that completes this latest release.


Since music has the ability to cross borders and break down walls, and when it's purpose is putting voice to our reason for being alive, something powerful happens.. You realise you're a part of something that is happening all over the world; Something much bigger.. Personally I've been so encouraged in my faith just seeing and hearing the global Church declare the praises of God with hearts as one.. No doubt you will be too.


Watch the inspiring album trailer here. You are also welcome to pop by Attributes bookstore at City Harvest KL for a preview of this album.

2 comments:

Jason said...

nice one


www.christian-downloads.co.cc

Jason said...

nice one


www.christian-downloads.co.cc